[Twisted-web] Status of divmod-dev list?

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Dec 19 11:32:19 EST 2010

On 15 Dec, 04:28 pm, werner at thieprojects.ch wrote:
>Hi all
>
>coming back to this thread to check if by any chance it was possible to
>find the culprit for the disappearing messages.
>
>Of course all the time is sucked into the Xmas vortex...

The server hosting divmod.org is now more or less defunct.  The content
will reappear at some point, but I'm not ready to predict exactly where
or when.  Hopefully the divmod-dev will re-appear at some point, but not
necessarily in its previous form (it may be a launchpad mailing list,
for example).

Jean-Paul