[Twisted-web] mointwisted over SSL

George Pauly george at ringdevelopment.com
Fri May 29 20:22:58 EDT 2009

Cyrille,

Moinmoin is built with Twisted Python, but any problem specific to
Moinmoin is better addressed by the Moinmoin folks, not Twisted folks.

The mail list for Moinmoin is here:

You are asking a butcher for a hair cut.  The butcher tells you to go to
the barber.  Don't complain that cows have hair.

Hope this helps you find your solution,

George