[Twisted-web] mointwisted over SSL

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri May 29 11:26:37 EDT 2009

On 07:49 am, kiro at kircho.net wrote:
>These days I try to run a moinmoin wiki server and using mointwisted
>python server as daemon. The server works fine (opens port 80 for
>connection and server wiki with no problem) but I am getting in trouble
>for run it over SSL.

>I am not sure in which config file(s) I have to put these lines and how
>exactly to run SSL part of the server and open port 443 for accepting
>of
>encrypted connections

This sounds like a question for the moinmoin list, not the twisted list.
Personally I don't know what the answer is - Twisted itself doesn't have
config files, so you must be referring to something in moinmoin.  We can
tell you what API to use to get SSL, or how to bind an SSL port using
the "twistd web" webserver, but apparently moinmoin has its own thing.