[Twisted-web] Close TCP Connection Using web resource.Resource

Michael Toop michaelt at voxtelecom.co.za
Thu May 7 14:05:29 EDT 2009

 We are struggling to close a TCP connection using web resource.Resource (the TR69 SOAP spec. mandates that we close the connection when we are done).
 Our site is served in a TCP reactor & uses the NOT_DONE_YET variable in the def render_POST method.  We close the render_POST with a request.write('data') & a request.finish() but the connection stays open, stub code below.
 We are not sure if it is the fact that we are using chunked encoding or if this is a bug?
 Please assist.
Warm Regards,
Michael Toop
def render_POST(self,request):