[Twisted-web] [Twisted-Python] http.Request and JSON

Reza Lotun rlotun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:49:48 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Jean-Paul Calderone<exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
>>If that's true then there really should be a .get_body() method on the
>>request object.
>
> Why can't you seek and read?

I can, but it's not "nice". I realize that on some level twisted.web
is a bit low-level, but having to remember to do a seek then read is a
bit annoying. I'm sure those of us using twisted.web to, say,
implement a REST interface end up writing some sort of convenience
method anyway to do it.

Perhaps there are other complications I haven't considered, but why
can't you add a get_body method?

Cheers,
Reza

--