[Twisted-web] Multithread SSL

Yann Pomarede yann.pomarede_twisted at gadz.org
Wed Jun 24 15:25:45 EDT 2009

Thanks for your reply.
I already thought about that but I'll have other problems if I do so:
- I need some variables to be common between the instances (Maybe it's
not so difficult with RPC or a DB or shared memory).
- I also need to keep a pool of all the outgoing the connections (to
perform some real time stats and to limit the number of connection per
user)

But if I do not have other choices, it's certainly what I'll have to do...

Yann.