[Twisted-web] WebDAV

Simone Deponti shywolf9982 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:33:41 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I was searching for a way to implement a fast, reliable WebDAV server.
I've been using Apache so far, but without exciting results, as there
are a couple of things (among those, Windows client support) that just
don't cut it.
So, having some twisted programming experience, I thought about giving a
twisted solution a try because I remember seeing the dav module inside
web2: but looking at trunk, I couldn't find it anymore.
I thought it had then been backported into web, but no luck there aswell.

Anybody knows about it? And what is the current state? Is it usable, or
needs some "loving"?

Greetings

Simone Deponti