[Twisted-web] EOL conversion on download using nevow.static.File

Paul Thomas spongelavapaul at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:04:16 EST 2009

I have a system that presents a list of text files for download and
these files are sat on a unix system. Windows uses are complaining
about the EOL of these files, so I was wondering if there was a simple
way to fix it as part of the download.

The files are presented using nevow.static.File(name,
defaultType="text/plain"). Is there a better mime type that will
prompt browsers to convert? Or should I subclass n.s.File to convert
based on browser ID?

Thanks if you can help,
PT.