[Twisted-web] What to use for webDav?

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 14:31:16 EST 2009

Hi,
  I looked at the info about web development with twisted and was left more than a little confused...
1. - Which part of twisted should I use for this- twisted-web, twisted-web2, something else..?
2. - is it even possible to do what I want to achieve:

- Provide access to parts of a store of files, the contents of various directories will actually be based
on database queries.

So this sort of thing could work:
/2009/Latest

This way, I can get people using normal file managers, yet really they will be calling down to my
python app to get the listings and links to the files in the end.