[Twisted-web] Page loading time

Piotr Jackowski jackowski.piotr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:26:54 EST 2009

Hi George

Yes I know this is a wide-range topic. I have just started developing with
Nevow and I don't have any major problem yet.
I'm on planing stage so I just wanted to know what options I have.
First maybe I would like to know how to compress  response, including
javascript files from Nevow/Athena framework.
After every request to LivePage there are 3-4 additional requests for Nevow
js and I want add my js files too. I
was thinking about using dojotoolkit.org, so I can end up with many js
static files.

Peter

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 2:16 PM, George Pauly <george at ringdevelopment.com>wr=
ote: