[Twisted-web] twisted web write to a connection closedfrom client-side

Andrew Gryaznov realgrandrew at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 03:18:58 EST 2009

Jean-Paul, thank you for your reply, I got it working great.

Anyways I suggest to indicate it somehow more clearly in the Request
documentation because Deferred interface is far from trivial.

Jean, and for your great post- could you please extend your post title
to contain "connection drop" or variants to be easier to find it via
google. You're doing great work with your "twisted in 60 seconds",
many thanks again.