[Twisted-web] Trouble with flex file-uploading and twisted.web2 FileSaver

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Aug 20 18:09:14 EDT 2009

On 03:20 pm, daniel.yang.zhenyu at gmail.com wrote:
>Hi team,
>
>I've been trying to upload files to twisted.web2 backend(FileSaver)
>with
>Adobe Flex and I am always getting IOError.
>(code see below)
>After some sniffing work, I found the error messages returned by
>twisted.web2:
>
>Unexpected data on same line as boundary: '--'

This sounds like it may be related to this ticket:

  http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/2113

Or it may be another unrelated error.  If you can try the patch attached
to that ticket and comment if it works, that might be helpful.
Development is not currently proceeding very rapidly on Twisted Web2,
though.  You may need to champion the ticket in order to get it
resolved.

Jean-Paul