[Twisted-web] proxy http 204

Brian Kuhn bnkuhn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:27:14 EDT 2009

I got it to work by stripping the keep-alive headers and manually calling my
handleResponseEnd when handleEndHeaders is called for requests having
I'd still like to keep connections alive if possible, so I may do something
more sophisticated in the future, but this will do for now.  Thanks for the
help Jean-Paul.

-Brian