[Twisted-web] Finer-Grained Security System for Twisted Web/Nevow?

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Wed Apr 22 06:55:23 EDT 2009

On 04:49 am, jeff at taupro.com wrote:
>Valentino Volonghi wrote:
>>
>>On Apr 20, 2009, at 4:05 AM, Jeff Rush wrote:
>>
>>http://files.twisted.it/stiq_at_europython07.pdf
>>
>>This is a presentation I gave at europython 07 about some of the
>>practices, that I consider best, in developing with Nevow.
>
><snip>
>
>Valentino, thanks very much for that long email outlining how you use
>Nevow.
>It definitely helps me with ideas I've not seen anywhere else.

Jeff, I'd appreciate it if you could collate some of these ideas and
experiences into some write-up of your own - there isn't a lot of folk
knowledge about there about how to get the most out of Nevow or
Twisted.Web.  It would be nice if google had more to find on this
subject than bugs in our ticket trackers :).