pyAMF server rejecting HTTP requests (was Re: [Twisted-web] reactor.listenSSL() question)

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at
Tue Apr 21 15:06:04 EDT 2009

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:04:07 -0400, vitaly at wrote:
>Those are working fine with each other on SSL together:
> - simple SSL server
> - simple TCP client
>but instead of twisted protocol I'd like to use pyAMF.twisted.gateway.
>And the last one denies ALL the HTTP requests as 400 ...

That sounds like a question about pyAMF (not about reactor.listenSSL).  I
haven't ever used pyAMF, but maybe someone else on the list knows something
about it, or maybe there's a pyAMF list you can ask.