[Twisted-web] Athena & browser 2-connection limit

Werner Thie wthie at thiengineering.ch
Tue Sep 16 10:39:06 EDT 2008

There are some post revolving around onbeforeunload/IE7 and a quick
debugging session shows that no code is ever executed for onbeforeunload
with IE.

Posts suggest that returning values from a func assigned to
onbeforeunload are a nogo and that nulling the func is also leading to
problems.

http://bustedmug.blogspot.com/2007/01/onbeforeunload-ie7-assigning-event.html

MS has comfirmed that the onbeforeunload event handler has an issue:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946214/en-us

I would be more than happy to move up to the current implementation of
nevow if there is a fix for this problem.python

I brought this issue up on the list last year when testing with IE7 beta
  but nobody was able to help ending in a few posts to divmod-dev on
11/14/2007

Thanks for your help, Werner