[Twisted-web] Give me your hello-world sample a and I'll do the rest (TwistedMatrix newbie)

Tzury Bar Yochay tzury.by at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:17:47 EST 2008

Sorry for previous messages - are been encrypted unintentionally by a
firefox gpg plug-in

Hi,

I am writing an application which transfer data between clients which are
connected to a server using either UDP or TCP.

After making some progress in the development, I realized that I would be
better off using TwistedMatrix instead of re-inventing the wheel.

So I looked at
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/documentation/howto/index.html and
could not get the information from the samples.

I would be glad if one can draw the lines of how to get a bytes stream from
client A and 'transmit' it to client B

Giving me an example with UDP only would be just fine to start with

Thank you in advance,
Tzury Bar Yochay