[Twisted-web] [ANN] Twisted 8.0

Colin Alston karnaugh at karnaugh.za.net
Thu Mar 27 05:22:11 EDT 2008

On 27/03/2008 10:09 Duncan McGreggor wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Christopher Armstrong
> <radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>> http://twistedmatrix.com/
>>
>>  MASSACHUSETTS (DP) -- Version 8.0 of the Twisted networking framework
>>  has been released, Twisted Matrix Laboratories announced Wednesday.
>>
>>  Enslaved by his new robotic overloads, Master of the Release
>>  Christopher Armstrong presented the new package to the Internet on
>>  March 26th. Armstrong was unable to comment, because of a device worn
>>  around his neck preventing him from doing so, scientists say.
>
> A reader (who fears the robotic overlords, and thus wishes to remain
> anonymous) has suggested that we do a full press release with this
> picture:
>   http://chrisbishop.com/fineart/art-happycity.html

I'm pleased to see Twisted is still one of the few Open Source
projects out there which still has a genuine sense of humour - and
delivers staggeringly high quality code in spite of it.

Well done all involved - and thank you :)

--
Colin Alston ~ http://www.karnaugh.za.net/
"To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the