[Twisted-web] Connecting to external JavaScript libs with Athena

Werner Thie wthie at thiengineering.ch
Mon Jun 2 05:34:08 EDT 2008

Hi Travis

Say you want to use MochiKit functionality then just do a

	:
	:
class XYZPage(athena.LivePage):
   javaScript = ('/scripts/MochiKit.js')

def beforeRender(self, ctx:
	:
	:

Simply use all MochiKit functionality as provided.

Best working environment for me is Firefox with Firebug installed, if
you want to have a look at some experiments of mine in this area head to

http://jass.thie.ch

U:optobyte
P:optobyte

and poke around. Be warned though, those are early experiments of mine,
dating back to 2006

HTH, Werner