[Twisted-web] Example http client in web2

Cameron Dale camrdale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:32:29 EST 2008

On 2/20/08, David Reid <dreid at dreid.org> wrote:
>  On Feb 20, 2008, at 3:08 AM, Brian Carmalt wrote:
>  > I have a searched, for most of a morning and can find no
>  > documentation or
>  > examples, at least that is current.
> There has never existed any serious documentation or examples of using
>  twisted.web2.client.

I'm using the web2 client, so you can look at my code if you're
interested in seeing how it can work:

It's probably not a great example, but it does work. :) It's based on
the dummy HTTPClientManager in the twisted code. After initializing it
with the host and port, you use it by calling the get() or getRange()
functions. All the other functions are for internal use.