[Twisted-web] wsgi and twisted.web{,2} again

s s listsin at integrateddevcorp.com
Thu Dec 4 21:39:42 EST 2008

On Dec 4, 2008, at 9:26 PM, Maarten ter Huurne wrote:

> On Friday 05 December 2008, s s wrote:
>
>> Is there some "master plan for Web2" somewhere that I've just missed?
>
> The short version is that the good bits of web2 will be merged into
> twisted.web and the web2 namespace will be phased out.
>
> The full version is here:
>  http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedWebPlan

Ahhhh, the plan!

Any idea when that plan was last updated, what's been done to move
toward it, or what needs to be done to make it all happen?

Are the 15 remaining tickets in the:

	Milestone Web2-Gold-Master

	relevant and current or does this warrant a new, fresh milestone with
current tickets reflecting the actual work that needs to be done?

Thanks,