[Twisted-web] Session Based Security for PyAmf application

Shawn Church shawn at schurchcomputers.com
Tue Aug 19 16:12:38 EDT 2008

For the present I will just use the default session
(t.w.s.Request.getSession()) to store the User data.  When I have some time
I will take a closer look at the new t.w.guard stuff.

Thanks everyone for all of the help.

Shawn Church

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:28 AM, Manlio Perillo <manlio_perillo at libero.it>w=
rote: