[Twisted-web] Re: xmlrpc web2 connection lost

Andrey alpha04 at netvigator.com
Thu May 17 02:58:25 EDT 2007

first of all, thank you for your reply

got it now. thanks a lot

so in order to achive the 'flush db' task for my xmlrpc service, i had setup
a timer loop (reactor.callLater())
monitoring the last-touch timestamp, and if its old, say 30secs before, then
i will flush the DB.

are there better way or i m on the right direction?

Thanks
Andrey

"David Reid" <dreid at dreid.org> wrote in message
news:0F6F6ACF-E5AF-486B-81FC-8263E6D5D3D6 at dreid.org...