[Twisted-web] Actual working example of XMLRPC server w/ auth

Andrey alpha04 at netvigator.com
Sun May 13 22:39:48 EDT 2007

Hi

i am very new to twisted.
i wanted to setup a xmlrpc webservice with authorization (simple HTTP)

I spend some time on google but still... without luck. I know there are some
working example on HTTP auth on nevow (web2). But somehow i cannot get the
nevow working..

I wonder if someone had already done this and able to help, posting a
working example here.

PS my xmlrpc server is working and running fine now, i just want to warp it
with the auth part.
BTW, there are some examples on HTTP auth, but how to actually warp it to a
XML_RPC class?

thx
Andrey