[Twisted-web] request.args empty when rendering PUT?

Jarek Zgoda jarek.zgoda at sensisoft.com
Wed Mar 28 04:39:52 CST 2007

I just discovered, that when using twisted.web and resource framework,
request.args are empty when I render the PUT method. Specifically, if I
issue http.request('PUT', path, params, headers) (http is
httplib.HTTPConnection object) and the params is urlencoded dictionary,
in the resource's render_PUT method I get request.args equal to {}. Is
this intended, or should I do something to enable passing data to PUT

Jarek Zgoda

"We read Knuth so you don't have to."