[Twisted-web] validating nevow disk templates

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Feb 23 19:03:01 CST 2007

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:

> <input type="text"><nevow:attr ...></input>
>
> will generate valid xhtml.  I'm not sure I have any suggestions other than
> to use input which will generate valid output.

Hmm. Ok, I see. As you say, the reason it's barfing is that:

<input type="text" value="var"></input>

...is valid xhtml, but:

<input type="text" value="var">

</input>

..is not. Bother. So, no nice indentation in xmlfile templates.

As for "improving nevow" I happen to think it's the best of the bunch in
terms of Python xhtml template engines, and I've used them all at one
point or another.