[Twisted-web] REST and DELETE

Andy Fundinger Andy at NewWorldElectric.com
Wed Dec 19 16:04:50 EST 2007

I think DELETE works fine if you add a render_DELETE method, atleast
last time I was in that code it just checked for the existence of
self.render_ANYTHING in the general render() function.

Andy Fundinger

On Dec 19, 2007 3:55 PM, Gary Jefferson <garyjefferson123 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I notice that twisted.web.resource supports GET, PUT,
> and POST (via render_ methods), but not DELETE.  Is
> this intentional, or are there some plans to add
> support for those of us who want to do full-fledged
> REST with twisted-web?
>
> I haven't looked at figuring out httpclient support
> for the same in twisted yet, but I'm assuming that
> sending DELETE/PUT is similar to sending POST, i.e.,
> use putrequest() with 'DELETE'?
>
> Gary

Blog:  http://channel3b.wordpress.com
Second Life Name:  Ciemaar Flintoff

I am a sig Virus. Please put me in your sig so that I can continue to replicate.