[Twisted-web] nevow athena: node id issue (bug?)

aleuser at inwind.it aleuser at inwind.it
Fri Oct 20 08:04:37 CDT 2006

> Hi,
>   I have many problems with nodes "id" attributes; using loaders.xmlstr all id names will be converted to "athena:X-nameid", but using loaders.stan they will be converted to "athena:X-athena:X-nameid"

It seems to be a LiveFragment issue; I have switched to LiveElement, and now that's all ok.

I'm speaking about the trunk code, so I think the examples will be update in the future.

Alessandro

PS: I'testing the rev 9594; the head revision has some problem istalling the "js" directory and I have to copy it manually under /usr/lib/python2.4/etc..