[Twisted-web] Don't use the context?

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Thu Oct 12 18:00:54 CDT 2006

On 10/12/06, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:43:28 +1000, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
> >>
> >>I don't know.  It doesn't so far.
> >
> >Will it?
>
> Don't know that, either.  Convince me. :)

Allow me to question your answer with a question: How does one render
a sequence without nevow:data directives?

<ul n:data="foo" n:render="sequence">
<li n:pattern="item">
<n:invisible n:data="name" n:render="string"/>
</li>
</ul>

> >>Patches accepted, etc (please convert it from rest to lore too :( ).
> >
> >I don't understand Nevow enough. Anyway, isn't the target a little mobile?
>
> Include tests that fail when it gets out of date.  I'll make sure they
> keep passing. :)

I appreciate that. Maybe I'll hold you to it. :)

However, if I don't know the right way to build a list of things, then
it's going to be an useless document.

cheers,
jml