[Twisted-web] Re: nevow documentation

L. Daniel Burr ldanielburr at mac.com
Wed May 31 15:53:10 CDT 2006

On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:10:58 -0500, David Abrahams
<dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:

> "L. Daniel Burr" <ldanielburr at mac.com> writes:
>
>> On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:48:06 -0500, David Abrahams
>> <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:
>>
>> [ list of Nevow items that could use some more documentation ]
>>

>>> I also have a few suggestions for fairly minor edits that would
>>> improve the comprehensibility of these docs.  Where should I report
>>> those?
>>>

>> http://divmod.org/trac would be a good place.
>
> Problem is, without a login there (I presume that's the problem) I
> can't submit a ticket.

True, but the "register" link is right there, waiting for you ;)

Seriously, I know some people hate registration etc, but currently this is
the only way to create tickets, and tickets are the best way to ensure
that things like documentation improvements get some attention.

Hope this helps,

L. Daniel Burr