[Twisted-web] Re: nevow documentation
manlio_perillo at libero.it
Wed May 31 14:29:57 CDT 2006
David Abrahams ha scritto:
>> All this stuff is explained in the examples but it can help a lot to
>> have them organized in a better way.
> I also have a few suggestions for fairly minor edits that would
> improve the comprehensibility of these docs. Where should I report
I'm actually writing some more documents
- a chapter on basic rendering (renderHTTP)
- a chapter on authentication (HTTP Basic and guard)
- a chapter on SSL setup (just stolen from PostgreSQL documentation)
- a chapter on Nevow templating for dummies (aka HTML monkeys)
- a chapter on macros and fragments
When ready I will submit a ticket.
But please note that I'm not a doc writer (nor a Nevow expert) and this
documents will contains more questions then answers.
Regards Manlio Perillo
More information about the Twisted-web