[Twisted-web] tap2ntsvc

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sun May 21 03:55:54 CDT 2006

glyph at divmod.com ha scritto:
> On Fri, 19 May 2006 16:34:28 -0700 (PDT), Paul Tonning
> <ptonning at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Is tap2ntsvc ever going to be a part of the nevow
>> release and not just in the sandbox?  If so, when?
> I don't know.  Do you know a Windows maintainer willing to step forward
> to support or develop such a tool?
> It probably won't be part of a Nevow release, though; it's a core
> Twisted sort of feature.

Maybe this link can help:

Instead of creating an executable, a Python script can be run as a
service, using a proxy service executable.

This require the Win2K Resource Kit (the 2 binaries instsrv.exe and

Hopefully someone can rewrite these two proxy with an open source
license, and with direct support for Python.

Regards  Manlio Perillo