[Twisted-web] twisted-web2 demo.py 'GATEWAY_INTERFACE' error

Joseph Montanez jmontanez at gorilla3d.com
Tue May 2 23:31:01 CDT 2006

I had the same problem. Reason is those sources are outdated while the
documentation is a little newer. Download the CVS Version and compile.
Also as a side note I tried to python setup.py all install and it didn't
install my web2, I had to copy it over to my site-packaged. I wrote a
little journal just deal with twisted in general. take a look:

http://sutabi.tk/?id=twisted