[Twisted-web] static.File.childNotFound gone walkabout?

Jeff Grimmett grimmtooth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:01:19 CST 2006

On 3/21/06, David Reid <dreid at dreid.org> wrote:

Custom error handlers hasn't really been addressed, I can think of a couple
> ways to probably do it, but I'm not sure how well any of them work off the
> top of my head, nor is there a standard way to do it.

OK. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something blindingly obvious
(ref: virtual hosts and my astigmatism) before I went off writing something
to give me the same sort of functionality.

> (also, if the latter, you are still calling it in t.w2.twcgi.py around
> line
> > 328 or so, but that seems to be the only place)
> Thanks for the heads up, please file a bug for this in the tracker and
> assign it to dreid.  A test case that hits this codepath is optional but
> would be appreciated :).

Will do. I don't have a test case for you since I found it via grep
(actually SPE's search function but same thing). Terribly old school of me

"Ladies and gentlemen, there's nothing to worry about ... but please keep
your heads down." - The Muppet Show