[Twisted-web] Re: OSS Nevow blog ?

Adrian Perez moebius.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:49:10 CDT 2006

On 6/26/06, glyph at divmod.com <glyph at divmod.com> wrote:

> I guess I should also mention that there is a prototype of a combination blog/wiki/forum thing in Divmod; Hyperbola.
>
> I haven't said anything about it yet because it is only a "model" right now, and most of the work for a blog or whatever goes into the "view", but of course, patches are accepted :)
>
>     http://divmod.org/trac/browser/trunk/Hyperbola

I downloaded the trunk from SVN some days ago, but haven't had time to
take a look at it yet... it may serve as inspiration as well. Also, I
haven't tried to make anything which runs on Mantissa, but the concept
looks interesting.

I started coding Bic because I wanted to learn how to develope
applications with Nevow from the ground up. I think starting with
Mantissa directly would be somewhat heavy to understand as I haven't
used anything based upon Twisted before. So my (small?) project is
Just For Fun(tm).

Cheers,

--
Adrian Perez