[Twisted-web] http.HTTPFactory(site) equivalent in web2.0.2?

Lenny G Arbage alengarbage at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 16:12:44 CDT 2006

I previously used the following code with TwistedWeb2
0.1:

    site = server.Site(Toplevel())
    reactor.listenTCP(1080, http.HTTPFactory(site))
    reactor.run()

This no longer works in 2.0.2.  If I replace
http.HTTPFactory with channel.HTTPFactory or
channel.http.HTTPFactory, I don't get errors, but I
get "405 Method Not Allowed" for any URL Resource I
try to visit.

What is the proper way to do the above in 2.0.2?

Thanks,
Lenny