[Twisted-web] Re: Re: OSS Nevow blog ?

Thomas Raschbacher lordvan at lordvan.com
Mon Jun 26 07:30:24 CDT 2006

I had a look at it already it is quite nice actually (rather simple w/o
auth,.. but not bad and quite easy to understand ;)
I was just wondering if anyone took that further already.

btw. Axiom currently uses sqlite but in theory can support other backends
right? (postgres, mysql,.. even plain text files - if someone is bored
enough to implement it) right?

 On Sun, 25 Jun 2006
19:38:45 +0200, Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:19:21 +0100, Thomas Raschbacher <lordvan at lordvan.com> wrote:
>>I was wondering if you are considering making more than one storage
>>backend (in particular using axiom).
>>are you willing to let me have the code (yet)?
> Notice that one of the many examples that nevow ships with is actually a blog based on Axiom with xmlrpc and smtp APIs (blogengine).
> Other notable examples include an image uploader and a news application with xmlrpc insertion (postit).
> All based on Axiom.

GCS/CC/E/M/MU/S d- s: a--- C++++(++) UL++++ P+ L++++ E W+++ N+++ o-- K w-- O
M-- V- PS+ PE-- Y++ PGP+++ t+++ 5+ X- R tv b++++ DI- D+ G++ e-->+++++ h-- !r