[Twisted-web] OSS Nevow blog ?

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Thu Jun 22 14:37:56 CDT 2006

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:15:48 -0400, Zachery Bir <zbir at urbanape.com> wrote:
>On Jun 22, 2006, at 12:10 PM, Thomas Raschbacher wrote:

>>i was just wondering if there's an existing nevow blog available

>I don't recall if it ever got to a "final" release, but you might  check out
>Andy's minnow project:

First of all, that doesn't mention Nevow anywhere on that blog post, which is the only mention of "minnow" I can find on the internet.  It uses Twisted and Kid.

Secondly, there doesn't seem to be a place where you can download it; in fact the original post has been deleted, and there's merely the cache of the aggregator you linked to.