[Twisted-web] [formal] missing examples.css in formal.examples

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Jun 13 12:46:31 CDT 2006

I don't know if this is the right place but I have installed formal from
trunk (on a Windows XP system) and when trying to run the examples.tac I

Failed to load application: 'formal\\examples\\examples.css'

I unzipped the egg and this file is missing...

Another problem is with the test.tac.
I run this from its directory but I got:

File "C:\Python2.4\lib\site-packages\twisted\python\logfile.py",
line 26, in __init__
    assert os.path.isdir(self.directory)

What's the problem?

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo