[Twisted-web] Desperately Seeking fpconst

Dominic Fox dominic.fox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 05:01:28 CDT 2006

twisted.web.soap requires SOAPpy; SOAPpy requires fpconst. fpconst is
alleged to be available from
http://www.analytics.washington.edu/statcomp/projects/testfolder/rzope/fpconst,
but the site is not responding.

Not a problem on my linux box, as Ubuntu has packages for all this
stuff. But I'd like to run a Windows test client for a SOAP server,
and right at the moment I can't because a needed software component is
missing in action.

Two requests: i) If anyone has a zip file containing fpconst, could
they email it to me or put it somewhere where I can get hold of it?
ii) Any chance of the twisted site mirroring fpconst?

thanks,
Dominic