[Twisted-web] fork to Nevow documentation

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Thu Jul 20 13:25:00 CDT 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone ha scritto:

> You don't need to fork Nevow's documentation to do this.  Forking just
> makes it extremely unlikely that any improvements you make will ever be
> re-incorporated into Nevow.  This is detrimental to the community in
> numerous ways.  It can discourage improvements to Nevow's documentation,
> it can confuse people trying to learn Nevow, and it makes it less likely
> that people who do know Nevow well will offer criticism of what you write
> or point out flaws in your understanding.
>
> I hope that you will consider offering patches and other contributions
> directly to Nevow's documentation instead of maintaining a complete fork
> of it.

Please consider that this is a "private" fork.
I can write a complete new tutorial but I prefer to expand the current
documentation.

Once the work is done, I will submit the patches for the ufficial
documentation.

I hope I can document all aspects of Nevow needed for a complete app,
and I need a central repository for possible feedbacks.

Regards  Manlio Perillo