[Twisted-web] recursive tree renderer (was: again on nested sequence)

dq_searchlores dq at altern.org
Tue Jul 18 11:04:39 CDT 2006

Hi there!

I wrote a recursive tree renderer back in 09/2005. Perhaps this can be useful to
other people, or even better if I get feedback from peer review :-)

I've posted the TreeMixin at http://nanobin.nanosouffle.net/1492
and a small sample app at http://nanobin.nanosouffle.net/1493

I just did a quick check to make sure this works in the latest Nevow release.
The TreeMixin should be rather powerful, I intent to use it for a messageboard
application, which is still far away.

There's nearly zero documentation, so let me know if you would like to see more
sample code using the tree renderer.

Manlio, if you post your expected XHTML rendered code, I can try to come up with
a template and a data structure that uses this TreeMixin.

Kind regards,
Don Quijote