[Twisted-web] Re: Thoughts on documentation, wading into Twisted, Nevow, etc.

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sat Jul 8 03:21:58 CDT 2006

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone ha scritto:
> [...]

> The main question is for sure the following:

> [...]

> And other questions that currently I can't remember.

One little thing is how to use sessions (this is explained in the Woven
tutorial
http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/web/documentation/howto/picturepile.html).

I also would like to see documented how guard works.

It does a little black magic with redirects and it try to works even
with no cookies(?); and I still does not understand how to use guard
without cred integration.
There was an example on the wiki but it is incomplete (and now I can't
find it anymore...)

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo