[Twisted-web] Re: Thoughts on documentation, wading into Twisted, Nevow, etc.

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Mon Jul 3 08:23:14 CDT 2006

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 05:13:44 -0400, Paul G <paul-lists at perforge.com> wrote:

>as i said, that's just my 2 kopecks, and if someone's been following russian
>economic development, 2 kopecks isn't worth much nowadays (so i hear from my
>grandma, anyway) <g>

Speaking of kopecks, if Nevow documentation is actually worth something to you guys, you could kill two birds with one stone here and all sign up for the Divmod fan club and provide us with the appropriate resources to do it directly, in the form of cash:

    http://divmod.org/trac/wiki/DivmodFanClub

Paypal should convert your kopecks or sheckles into USD for us automatically.