[Twisted-web] Does anyone have a sample .rpy file for Ruby?

Jonathan Mark jonathansamuel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 12:26:00 MST 2006

I am now able to run PHP and Perl as CGI under the
twisted.server. The scripts are of the form:

from twisted.web import static, twcgi

class PHPScript(twcgi.FilteredScript):
    filter - '/usr/bin/php' #point to your php
standalone executable. It should be compiled to run
without a webserver.

resource =
static.File("/PhysicalDirectorForSourceFiles")
resource.processors = ('.php': PHPScript)

resources.indexNames = ['FrontPageForPHPWebsite']