[Twisted-web] Twisted and patch-683 ?

Arp moin.askthem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:15:25 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to get Moin running with Twisted using the standard
packages available from the Debian on my server (python 2.3 / moin
1.3) and I'm running into the exact problem described in:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinBugs/CrashWithTwisted

Only difference is that I'm not (yet) trying to set up a farm but
using mointwisted to serve a single wiki, but the error is triggered
in the same way.

At the bottom of the page a patch is suggested (patch-683), but
following the link results in an error page from arch.thinkmo.de:
----------------------
  Internal error
  Adding revision
arch at arch.thinkmo.de--2003-archives/moin--main--1.3--patch-683 to
library failed. Bad permissions or corrupt archive?
  Hint: Before reporting this problem, try to see whether debug mode
unveils something.

The patch is also listed on:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinTodo/Release_2.0
but has the same URL (and hence error).

Questions:
- Is the patch available elsewhere by any chance
- Is there an alternate solution to the bug

Thanks for any tips
--
Arp