[Twisted-web] sprinting at PyCon

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:16:04 MST 2006

 From an email exchange with dreid:

> From: David Reid <dreid at dreid.org>
> Date: February 9, 2006 1:04:30 PM MST
> To: Duncan McGreggor <duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: t.w.xmlrpc Basic Auth patch
>
>>> Help is always great, unfortunately the web2 client isn't _done_ yet.
>>> It has pretty decent test coverage and works fairly well but doesn't
>>> have any high level api.  I'm not sure when that stuff will get done.
>>> If you're interested in the XML-RPC server side that'd be great. :)
>>
>> Awesome. Perfect for sprinting at pycon.
>
> I don't think foom or I are going to be there. Perhaps some benefit
> might come of organizing a virtual sprint to coincide with pycon's
> sprints. :(

I will be at pycon this year. I had planned on sprinting with some of
my own projects, but I can do that anytime. I'd much rather do some
group work, even if it's virtual sprinting with those that can't be
there.

Is there any interest in a sprint/vsprint? In particular, I want to
help with t.w2 xmlrpc (server, maybe some client work). Any thoughts?
What about #twisted.pycon or some such?