[Twisted-web] How do I add a doctype using stan?

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Thu Feb 9 07:28:32 MST 2006

Matt Goodall wrote:
[...]
> loaders.stan only takes one arg so put the tags.xml and the tags.html
> top node in a tuple or list. The second arg is the name of the pattern
> to extract from the template in the first arg.

Wow, managed to contradict myself in a single paragraph!

Ignore the paragraph and look at the method signature instead:

  class stan(object):
      def __init__(self, stan=None, pattern=None):

Sorry about that and I hope the problem is clearer now.

- Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.