[Twisted-web] How do I add a doctype using stan?

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Thu Feb 9 06:40:52 MST 2006

Michael M wrote:
> Okay, I have searched but have not found an answer and I am sure it is
> obvious. I am using nevow tags and want to have the doctype so that
> validation works. I am not using xmlfile or xmlstr.
>
> I tried to do the following.
> docFactory = stan.loaders(
>     tags.xml('DOCTYPE etc etc'),
>         tags.html[
>             tags.head[tags.title['Help']],
>             tags.body['How do I add a doctype']
>     ]
> )

loaders.stan only takes one arg so put the tags.xml and the tags.html
top node in a tuple or list. The second arg is the name of the pattern
to extract from the template in the first arg.

docFactory = loaders.stan(
    (
        tags.xml('DOCTYPE etc etc'),
            tags.html[
                tags.head[tags.title['Help']],
                tags.body['How do I add a doctype']
        ]
    )
)

- Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.