[Twisted-web] Web2 Script.py seems to be broken

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Mon Feb 6 23:55:19 MST 2006

Indeed it is broken; in SVN twisted.web2.script currently starts with
the line:

raise ImportError("FIXME: this file probably doesn't work.")

I think that fixes the particular problem you're seeing. ;)

There's no reason it should be hard to support .rpy files in web2,
but nobody has done anything about it. Part of the reason being that
RPYs have somewhat fallen out of favor and are generally discouraged.
However, I do see that they're sometimes useful as a solution sort of
in between CGI and internal code, so I wouldn't mind seeing support
return. It's not on my list of things I want to do soon, though.

James